Welcome to our Blog!

Brandon and I would like to welcome you to our blog! Check it out for what's going on in our lives! If you need to get in touch with us, please email us at BranAnne@gmail.com or feel free to leave us a comment so we know you stopped by!

Monday, October 6, 2008

Wedding Invitation

Anne and I spent the better part of the evening working on our wedding invitation. Anne has a wonderful ability to see color, spacing and art! I wish I could say the same for my PhotoShop skills! We hope you like it.
From Brandon & Anne


From Brandon & Anne

9 comments:

Nick and Wendy said...

Love it! Just over a month to go!

Each Life that Touches Ours for Good said...

Wow! Could November 8th come any sooner? We love the invitation and the love! So happy for you. See you soon. Alain & Donna Budge

Anonymous said...

Saweeet socks!

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

I am so happy for you guys! Annie you are beautiful. It is so fun seeing you again. I hope your wedding is perfect. Congrats!

~Robyn

jamkmb said...

Brandon, are you sniffing Anne?

Just kidding...looks great. See you in a few weeks.

JR

The Clark Family said...

Hey guys! We got the invitation today and are very excited to see you in only a couple of weeks!

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you two. Anne you are beautiful! We are too happy for you both. We are counting down the days until we get to come celebrate your sealing!

Thompson said...

Brandon and Anne,
We just received your beautiful wedding invitation. I am so happy for you both. I'm just sick that we will not be able to be there for your wedding. Brandon, you know you are like a brother to me. I hope you can feel our love through other members of my family being there! We love you both. Love, John and Angela

The Clark Family said...

Do we need to RSVP? If so, then this is ours! :)