











We got our announcement pictures taken a little over a week ago and these are some of our favorites! We took most of these at Vivian Park, up Provo Canyon. The leaves are changing and aside from it being a little windy, it was a beautiful day! Then we also went to the Shops at Riverwoods and took some pictures there. We experimented with some traditional shots and more contemporary ones. The contemporary ones were sort of hard to do, because we had to have more serious faces, I didn't include a lot of those here. After an hour and a half of photographing, we did get a little tired of smiling and fake laughing! But we had a good time. Our photographer Kate Jeppson, was really nice to work with.
So now Brandon and I are trying to put together our announcement invitations. So if we haven't gotten your address yet, please get it to us!
7 comments:
Those turned out fantastic! You have so many great ones to choose from. I also love the polkadot dresses for the nieces!
The picture of our socks doesn't look like I have any ankles!- Brandon
Maybe you do have "cankles". -Annie
Wow!!!! So beautiful!
Wait, you guys have kissed?!
Looking good guys.
-John
Fabulous pictures! Beautiful Annie! Good-lookin' Brandon! Very nice!!!
Love the pictures! We are glad we could check out your blog, looks like wedding plans are going well!
Post a Comment