Welcome to our Blog!

Brandon and I would like to welcome you to our blog! Check it out for what's going on in our lives! If you need to get in touch with us, please email us at BranAnne@gmail.com or feel free to leave us a comment so we know you stopped by!

Monday, October 27, 2008

The Countdown Begins!

12 days to go until our special day! We're nearly done with the wedding plans and are really looking forward to having an evening where we don't have to do any wedding stuff! Hurray! We're also looking forward to getting to see our family and friends at the reception! Today we are taking care of the last bits of stuff we have to do for our wedding video. We had a hard time sorting through all these awesome love songs but hopefully we got it down to the ones that will be perfect for us (sorry Billy Idol's "White Wedding" did not make the cut).
Brandon and I did get to have a little sneak preview of each other in our wedding attire as last week we took some pictures with each other at the Mt. Timpanogos Temple and the American Fork Amphitheater. Our photographer suggested it, just because the day of the wedding is a one shot deal, and what with it snowing a few weeks ago, who knows what the weather could be like, so we decided it would be wise to do some in advance.
They say that it's bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the wedding, but who believes in that stuff anyway? We had our videographer and photographer there to capture our reactions and it was a very special experience. Because normally you don't get those pictures, so it was pretty cool. They had Brandon turn his back to me and then I came out and stood behind him, just outside the Temple. Then with the cameras going, he turned around and we saw each other. Brandon looked great in his tuxedo and I guess I looked good in my dress because Brandon got a little teary. Awww! Isn't he sweet? I just love him! We will get some of those pictures on here as soon as I get them from the photographer!

No comments: