Right after school ended for me on June8th, we headed down to St. George to visit Brandon's parents before it got too hot down there. We left at 10:30 pm, much later than expected, on the night of the 9th, and drove straight on down arriving around 3am. Crazy! I will never do that again! We were planning on leaving earlier, but then some old friends of Brandon's happened to be in town and wanted to do a BBQ get-together and we didn't want to miss not being able to visit with them, since we don't see them very often. Then it took longer than expected to load up the car with all of our gear, and Ethan's! We should have just left in the morning, but Brandon was ready to get going, so off we went. Ethan slept the whole way, which was nice.
 |
| Here's Ethan being held by his Grandpa Tim. What a cutie! Love the hat! |
 |
| We visited Grafton. It's an old ghost town near Zion's National Park. It used to be a Mormon settlement but because of flooding and some Indian raids, was abandoned. There isn't much there now, this old church/school house, and a few farm houses, and a cemetery. It was pretty neat, I've always wanted to visit a ghost town! |
 |
| Another cute shot of Ethan and Grandpa Tim! |
 |
| Grandma Helen and Ethan hanging out in Grafton. We all had to take turns holding him, so that our arms could get a rest every once in a while! |
 |
| On the porch of one of the homes. It was a picture perfect day! |
 |
| Ethan and Mommy! I love my boy! |
 |
| "I want to touch that cool looking camera!" Ethan is a curious one, and wants to touch everything! |
 |
| Just look at that face! I told Brandon that Ethan didn't like being tossed in the air, and Brandon's like, "No, he likes it!" Well I snapped this picture at just the right moment as proof! He actually is okay with it now, I just think he needed to warm up to it first! But I tell you what, that face is priceless! |
 |
| Taking a break from all the action, these two buddies love to hang out! Ethan also loves to grab a hold of Brandon's hair! |
 |
| Then back to the action! Although Brandon says now that Ethan is over 23 pounds, this is getting harder to do! |
It was a fun little trip! Getting to spend some time with Brandon's parents and having some new adventures to add to our family memories!
1 comment:
So fun!!!
Post a Comment