![]() |
| Ethan fell asleep this afternoon while he was holding Lenny |
Welcome to our Blog!
Brandon and I would like to welcome you to our blog! Check it out for what's going on in our lives! If you need to get in touch with us, please email us at BranAnne@gmail.com or feel free to leave us a comment so we know you stopped by!
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Lenny the Lamb
Just as a bird leaves the nest and bear cubs leave their dens, Ethan has moved on. He has found someone new to hold him, cuddle him and keep him warm. We fully expected this to happen, just not on his 3 month birthday! Lenny the Lamb has captured all Ethan's attention and affection and I am afraid we just have to accept it! They have quickly become vast friends. And it is one of the cutest things you will ever see!
I am sure Ethan and Lenny will have many fun packed, adrenaline filled adventures together!

4 comments:
That is so cute!! I can't believe he's three months old already.
that's a great photo!
That is just the cutest picture! Love how sweet tiny babies are, can't wait to meet the little guy!
Wow... you guys sure made a cute baby! Thank you again Brandon for the beautiful photos and for coming and loving and supporting us. Take care!
Post a Comment