Welcome to our Blog!

Brandon and I would like to welcome you to our blog! Check it out for what's going on in our lives! If you need to get in touch with us, please email us at BranAnne@gmail.com or feel free to leave us a comment so we know you stopped by!

Friday, March 4, 2011

Everybody, Everybody loves Ethan Boy!



Here's Ethan smiling it up while Brandon sings one of his made up songs to him.  Ethan is usually happiest after he gets up in the morning ready with his smile that melts our hearts.

Me and my little dude, catching a quick moment when I ran home before I had to go back to school for Parent Teacher Conferences.  Those were a sad couple of days last week, being gone most of the day! If you look close enough you can see a little spit bubble on his lips. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super cute baby. And mommy. And random Brandon song...say maybe we should call them Brandom songs...they might even warrant a new holiday.