Brandon and I decided we would put our condo on the market and see if any fish are biting. Though we've been happy there, we'd be happier if we had no neighbors overhead and a garage! In Brandon's mind, a 3-car garage would make him really happy too! I bought our place in December of 2007, brand new, and now the new developers who have taken over the project from Trophy Homes, which is apparently bankrupt, are selling the new condos for about $18,000 less than what I paid! Just trying to move them. I know many people are worse off than that, but man! It still stinks for us! The new condos that they are advertising haven't even been built yet, and won't be done for 9 months to a year, but we thought if we are going to at least break even on what we still owe on it, we'd better get it on the market before these new ones are completed.
We've had a few people come and see it, so who knows? We'll see what happens!
Other than that news, Brandon and I are heading down to St. George tomorrow so that Brandon and a group of friends can compete in the Cactus Hugger Bike Ride on Saturday. I opted out of it when we drove the 42 mile course and was discouraged by the major hills, one of which is affectionately called by the local cyclists as "The Wall." There is also a 60 and a 100 mile option. No way, Jose! I'll still bring my bike down and ride a bit though and cheer Brandon on.
2 comments:
Good luck with selling! Do you guys have any idea where you would move to?
Good luck on the move! I've been packing up today for our move. We'll be in a little place to save money so hopefully we can buy something.
Post a Comment