Welcome to our Blog!
Brandon and I would like to welcome you to our blog! Check it out for what's going on in our lives! If you need to get in touch with us, please email us at BranAnne@gmail.com or feel free to leave us a comment so we know you stopped by!
8 Teeth and Counting......
 |
| "What you talkin' bout Willis?" Check out those lips! This was the face Ethan kept making when I tried to get a look at his new teeth. I would say "Let me see your teeth!" and try to pry his lips apart, and he would just pucker up his lips and not let me see inside. |
 |
| You can only see his two bottom ones here, but this kid has 8 teeth! His bottom middle came in first, so those are well established since August, but a couple weeks ago we noticed his top two teeth starting to emerge and then the other two top ones on the sides quickly made themselves known, much to Ethan's discomfort. We thought we'd be done with new teeth for a little while, but nope, earlier this week while Ethan and I were playing with a little flashlight I noticed he had two teeth coming in on the bottom on either side of the middle ones! So now he's got 8 teeth! | | |
|
 |
| We recently bought this stroller on KSL classifieds. It's one of those all-in-one jobs, it can be a jogger, stroller, and attach to our bikes! Here's Ethan all cozy for a morning walk. We've really enjoyed being able to take him with us for bike rides too! I wish we would've got one earlier in the summer so we could've enjoyed using it more before the cold sets in! |
 |
| Here's Brandon and Ethan while we were down in St. George last weekend. We were taking a quick break to let Ethan out to stretch his legs! He does pretty good in the stroller, but an hour ride is about his limit. The weather was absolutely perfect in St. George last week, just in the low 80's high 70's and lots of clear skies! If only we could get the mild weather to last a bit longer! |
 |
| At the playground on the slide! Can you see his little bit of hair sticking up? Ethan loves going down the big twisty slide by our place. |
 |
| Same outfit, but down in St. George at a playground there. Ethan loves to explore these places. He can get around pretty good on his own, but I have to stay close to keep this adventurous boy from falling off these things! |
 |
| Again with the tough guy face! |
 |
| Yesterday at Brandon's work, they had families come to trick-or-treat around the office. So we took Ethan's cart, green pumpkin (it has an 8 pound weight in it to slow it down) and his Dragon costume and headed over! He got a sucker from the receptionist and would not let it go! He pushed that cart one handed! |
 |
| Brandon did unwrap the sucker and let Ethan have his first taste of candy! It was a very messy and sticky situation! We had a good time! |
2 comments:
Cute!!! I love the dragon costume. I can't believe he has eight teeth!!! He's getting so grown up :)
Love that he's pushing around an 8 lb weight! So cute!
Post a Comment