Welcome to our Blog!

Brandon and I would like to welcome you to our blog! Check it out for what's going on in our lives! If you need to get in touch with us, please email us at BranAnne@gmail.com or feel free to leave us a comment so we know you stopped by!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

San Francisco!!!

For the first time in just under two months since our wedding, I was seperated from my sweet Anne by more than 30 miles! In fact I am in San Francisco for MacWorld. Here are a few phone pics. Miss you Anne.

View from my room at the Westin St. Francis.

The PineCone 24 hr diner where I ate my birthday dinner! It was a dive but
I enjoyed the turkey omelette!




2 comments:

The Clark Family said...

Ahh! Being away from your spouse sucks! Hope you had a great birthday in San Fran!

jamkmb said...

Brandon, hope you got the girls' birthday message on your phone. If you have an extra time we'd love to have you come to our home!

-John