We got our pictures back from the photo shoot we did a couple weeks ago. We decided, by the recommendation from our photographer, to do some pictures in advance, in case of weather and time constraints on our actual wedding day. So this is a little sneak peek at what's to come this Saturday! In this shot, Brandon hadn't seen me in my dress yet, and they wanted to capture his reaction. So they made him turn around and then I came out and stood behind him.
Then the photographer counted to three and he turned around and saw me. Doesn't he look handsome?
He then came over and gave me a hug and a kiss! We both got a little teary. It was a very special and memorable moment!
We walked across the street from the Temple and posed in this field. We had to tromp down the thorny weeds, but it was worth it for some great shots with temple in the background.

Why do I love this guy? For his funny faces of course! How can I not laugh when he's pulling faces like this!
I love this shot of us! It's one of my favorites. After we left the temple grounds, we headed down the street to the American Fork Amphitheater to do my Bridal shots, and Brandon was able to jump into several of the pictures. 
The sun was going down when we took this shot. I like the soft glow that the sun makes at this time of day. It was a fun time getting to do these pictures early, and I totally recommend it. It's been rainy and even snowy today, and I'm really glad that we got these pictures done in advance. I'm sure on our real day, we'll be so happy that we won't even notice if it's raining! But I'm hoping for sunshine!
Well we can't wait to see you guys this Saturday!
4 comments:
Very cool! And a good idea to take some pictures early.
Wow! Anne, your dress is absolutely amazing. Your hair looks so beautiful too! I'm so excited for you two!
Brandon and Anne, We are so sorry that we couldn't make your reception. Larry had people here and I have had the flu, and didn't want you to give you any bugs that would ruin your honeymoon. We wish you both the best in the future and please know that you are always welcome to drop by our home any time.
Larry and Debbie Mitchell
Wanted to join you for the special day, but Velda has been really sick. She's starting to heal so we may get to see you soon.
Kent & Velda
Post a Comment