Welcome to our Blog!
Brandon and I would like to welcome you to our blog! Check it out for what's going on in our lives! If you need to get in touch with us, please email us at BranAnne@gmail.com or feel free to leave us a comment so we know you stopped by!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Wedding Colors!
It took me awhile and a trip to the craft store, but I finally decided on my wedding colors! So here they are, Brown, a sort of Sage or Olive Green, Creme, and a slight Orange accent to pull some fall feel into it! I made these swatches from ribbon and paper and couldn't believe how crafty I could be! I've given these to my family and Brandon's family so they can begin the search for wedding party attire. Hopefully these will help everyone out!
1 comment:
Annie, wow!!! Those are beautiful colors. I am so excited for you. I was just telling Carleton how even your classroom was always so beautiful- it made me want to go back to my classroom and make it more beautiful.
Post a Comment